Monday, November 26, 2007

Update and blog fodder

Good news! I'm almost finished with my mom's first sock! I have about 2 more rows of ribbing and then I'm binding off.

Isn't it pretty? I like the medium-weight. It's warm. This picture is the ribbon we're thinking about using for the Christmas tree. (Read: we were going to but didn't... lol). If not we can use it for Christmas presents or something.

I also bought some more of this.

For a fake isle hat, for myself, when I finish Christmas presents. I also bought this yarn...

For, I'm thinking, mittens for my sil Linda. I'm not sure though, it might not want to be mittens. Or maybe I don't want to do mittens. It might want to join another skein like it and be a scarf. Hmm...

I also started that up there, which is Garden Path sock # 2.This next picture, my friends, is a definite keeper.

It's my nephew, Zach, in his preschool picture. If you look closely, you can see the puffy eyes, and the look of pure hatred in his little tear filled eyes, and the snot on his shirt... he was NOT happy to be taking that picture. My sister said it's ok though, because that's exactly how he feels every day when he goes to preschool. Anyway, after Thanksgiving dinner, I went to my friend Emmy's house, and we were going to play her N64, but she couldn't figure out how to hook it, or the dvd player, up.

I was going for confused in that picture, but she caught me and laughed. Anyway, on black Friday, when I bought the yarn pictured above, I also went to payless shoes and got these.

I LOVE the way these shoes look but.. I'm not sure how much I like the fit. They kinda hurt my big toe. So we may be taking them back, I don't know yet. If I do I'll just exchange them for these other ones I liked that were the same price. Anyway, they always have bogo, so I bought these

Slippers! I love them, they're all pink and brown and warm... they're perfect. Anyway, that about sums those two days up. Stay tuned for scenes from this weekend!

No comments: