Sunday, November 4, 2007

The difficulty of photographing one's own... hands

Ok, so not much to blog about. I finished the first fetching last night, and cast on immediately for the second one (aren't you proud of me? Screw second insert knitted item here syndrome! Ha!) And I finished the second one today, and I wove in the ends and everything. I tried, multiple times, to take a picture myself of both of my hands, and let me tell you right now... it's not possible. So, here's a picture of one of my hands...

Pretty, no? And here's a picture of both of them, side by side.

Now, if you go to the pattern, on knitty, you'll see that the cables are supposed to twist "fetchingly" toward the thumbs. Look closely at the cables. Can't see it? Here, here's a close-up.

Notice, if you will, the way all the cables... are... the same. Yeah, I screwed up. I did the cables late late late late late at night and I didn't notice that I was doing them the same. *facepalm* Ok, well... I love them anyway. :)

No comments: