Saturday, November 17, 2007

Rewards

Ok, first of all, before I say anything, I have to say this. GO BUCKEYES!!!!!!! We beat Michigan 14-3... Even though our offense wasn't great (Except, of course, for Chris "Beanie" Wells-OSU Had 229 rushing yards, and Wells had 222 of those!) our defense was awesome and we managed to hold them. It was a pretty good game. Anyway, on to other stuff...

I got my reward yarn in the mail today. It's Dream in Color Smooshy sock yarn, and the color is "cool fire" and I LOVE it. Deeply. I may never buy any other sock yarn. I dunno, most of their colors aren't really variegated enough for me but that's ok. I love love love this color. It's my reward yarn for when I finish Icarus. I'm not even going to wind it into a ball until I get Icarus bound off. I'm halfway through my third row today. When I finish this row I'll have 10 rows of Chart 4 left, then I have the four edging rows, and the bind off. The end is definitely in sight. If I can do all the rows I'm supposed to do today and tomorrow, I can finish it on Monday! Wooohoo! I'm so excited. I'm tempted to go work on it some more... but I'm not. :) I'm gonna blog and then look for a pattern for a baby blanket, and for a sock pattern, so I can immediately cast on on Tuesday for new projects. Would you like to see my reward yarn?

It's so.... SMOOSHY! I love it! Anyway, today I also got the two circular needles I need to try to knit a sock on two circs. I'm really excited to try it with my mom's socks because then I might actually finish them... things move sooooo much faster for me if I use a circular needle than a dpn. So, I'm off to finish my work on Icarus for today so I can move on to something else!

No comments: