Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Project Monogamy

That's right, I said it. From now until the end (of the project) I am working on nothing but Icarus. To be completely honest, I should've done this a while ago. I mean... I'm getting actual progress. You know, when I'm not sitting staring at it or playing with it... I can't WAIT until it's finished and I can block it.. it's going to be HUGE and I'm so excited. I am just about finished with the first ball of yarn. I should only use a little of the second ball, which means there is a very pretty lace scarf or something in someone I love's future... Here's a close up of the detail because it's sooooo pretty... hmm... maybe... ya know it's really hard to get a decent detail picture... Ok! There we go.

I also have for you all a nice picture of the whole thing... well, as nice of a picture as I can take with it still on the needles... It's BIG.

And a picture of the little bit of yarn left just because I'm amused easily by my digital camera.

Besides all that knitting, here's the other thing I've been doing lately.

That's right, writing. This picture also illustrates just how important fingerless gloves are. My hands get COLD when I type so... there ya go. That's all for now. You should go check out Angie's page. I hear she's blogging today. Right Ang? :)

No comments: