Thursday, November 8, 2007

Still Faithful

That's right, I'm still being faithful to Icarus. It's really killing me. I'm thinking about all those CHRISTMAS presents and thinking I should just cast on for one... lol but I can't! I HAVE to finish Icarus. I'm on row 12... no 13 I think of chart 3, so I have those few rows and then Chart four and them I'm about done so... I'm so close now I can feel it! Wanna see a picture? Well that's too bad! I'm not doing it right now because I don't feel like it.

See, yesterday, I think I broke my toe. I slipped in my sock on the chair mat, in the office. When I tried to catch myself, I hit my hand and ribs on the desk... and then my other foot slid UNDER the floor mat and one of those things under the mat like, gouged out my toe. Looking at it today, it's bruised and stuff, and I can't put weight on it, so I think it's broken. Does anyone know why you're supposed to keep something elevated when it's broken or sprained? Just a curious question of mine...

No comments: