Thursday, November 15, 2007

Time to make a change

Sorry it's been a few days, but my friend was over and I was too busy to blog. :) But never too busy to knit! I've made a new pledge. I'm going to do at least two rows on Icarus every day. I did my two yesterday, but not today yet. I'm going to do them probably after Dave goes to bed. He goes to bed at around 9... I go to bed at like, 2:30, so... lots of knitting time lol. I've mostly been doing Icarus, and my sis's secret project, and the red hat. Remember me talking about the red hat before? If not, go ahead a look, it was just a few days ago... anyway, it looks like this now.

Ahhh! Ok, no it doesn't. It looks like this...

Er... sorta. Only not so bright and... fake looking. Here, maybe on a different colored background...

Eeek, I give up. Use your imagination. It's a hat. Nuff said. Anyway, after I finish a few Christmas presents, I'm going to make these gloves for myself.

I really like the ones on the left... but I like the ones on the right too! I'll probably do... hmm... well I don't know yet! I guess you just have to stay tuned to see which, if either, I do. See the little ladybug shaped thing? That is a little game that was in my cereal this morning, and i beat it in like 20 minutes. It's real easy. It was in my Sugar Smacks. Yummy. Anyway, when I went to get the camera, this is what I saw in the living room.

And this is what I saw when I got back to the office (where the little yellow chair is...)

Apparently they're quite comfy lol. Anyway, a couple weeks ago my friend Emmy and I decided to take a picture of this sign, I'm not sure if anyone that reads this besides Angie will appreciate the humor but here ya go.

Ha. Funny, right? :) And I also wanted to share this because... well it's important. If you like this song go to Itunes and buy it, every penny they make from the sale of this song goes toward aids research and stuff, to help mothers and children in Africa. It's called "Great Divide" and if you think "Ew, it's Hanson" then.. well, when was the last time you heard their music? Ten years ago? Trust me, it's A LOT different. Just give it a try. Please?

No comments: