Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Finished!!!!

Okay, this doesn't happen to me a lot, so forgive me for being excited, but... I FINISHED something! That's right, me, the procrastinator, the UFO queen, has actually finished a scarf! In fact, I finished the most despicable, ugly thing I've ever worked on. (Okay, so it's not blocked yet, but I declare it finished nonetheless.) My sister-in-law, Nancy, requested a scarf, and she likes the colors green, teal, blue, brown, purple... etc. I found the perfect yarn and I cast on for it a LONG TIME AGO, but I couldn't bring myself to work on it because... well... frankly I hate it. I hate the colors (there's ONE color in the whole thing that I like. Really.) I don't like the texture of the yarn (Noro Kureyon, I know a lot of people love this yarn but I don't see it...), the pattern was so easy (Two weeknights with Warrick Scarf, linked in yesterday's post. But, yesterday I came to the conclusion that it's not going to get done unless I just suck it up and knit, so I did. Here's the results.

What do you guys think? And don't be shy, comment! I can't see your blog unless you comment on mine... and unless you comment by midnight tonight you don't win the prize... And now, I leave you, with two things. First, Halloween wishes. HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! And secondly, a much needed furry picture.
All together now. Awwww....

No comments: