Sunday, October 28, 2007

Fun times...

Okay, so I've been hanging out with my friend Emmy all weekend again. We had a pretty good time. On Friday we went to see High School Musical at the Palace theater in Columbus (minimal knitting. We paid 65 dollars a piece for the tickets, I didn't really want to spend any time not paying complete attention). I liked the play a lot, it wasn't nearly as kiddish as the movie (which we watched last night.) Then, Saturday, we went to see The OMEA Marching Band State Finals, which was a lot of fun, but it was really cold. Last time we went, we stayed almost all day. This time we only stayed a couple hours. I miss marching band (I know, geek. Whatever, I loved it) and everything, but... I was kinda bored. The bands weren't very good. Anyway, I got a lot of knitting done on my mom's Christmas sock #1, I'm loving it. I'm almost to the heel, which is pretty fast for me, for a plain sock. Also did a few rows on Icarus... which took an entire football game. Seriously. Long. Rows. I'm over it lol. Then today I went to my parents house, and I planned to get some done on Icarus while we watched the Steelers game. I didn't. *rolls her eyes at herself* Anyway, the needles fell out of my STR Lucy plain sock, so I think I might use them to start garden path #2 instead of trying to fix it. Anyway, that's all. Maybe pictures tomorrow.

No comments: