Sunday, October 21, 2007

Buckeye birthday

So, today was very exciting. My mom, sister, and friend Emmy came over, as did her friend and his kids, and we had a little buckeye party. My mom and sister gave me their gifts, which I loved. My mom gave me a little pumpkin scarecrow guy, fall potholders, and two buckeye bowls. my sister got me a long sleeve t-shirt and a regular t-shirt that are both buckeyes. And a funny card. It says "I heard Insanity is hereditary" and then you open it and it says "we are so screwed." and then birthday wishes. And my mom and dad's card was sweet... then Richard (Emmy's friend) gave me the best gift of all. A Hanson CD I didn't have! I was so excited... and Dave got me these.

They're soooo gorgeous. Anyway, not a lot of knitting done the past couple of days... although I did finish the worst part of Icarus. I'm soooo glad that's over. On to the fun/hard part lol. That's all for today. Don't forget about the contest! :)

No comments: