Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Damnit does not equal 32!

So earlier, Angie was making a chart for Branching Out, which has a chart but we didn't like the way it looked, cause it was too hard to read. So anyway, she was making the key, and without thinking she put "O = yo" and it changed it to "O = 32" and she was like, "damn it, doesn't equal 32..." to herself and I started laughing, because I didn't know what she was talking about over the phone, and so I told her that was my new thing. "Damn it does not equal 32!!"

Speaking of Branching out, I have almost a foot done unstretched. Wanna see it? Too bad, you're gonna.

The bright blue isn't nearly that bright, but all the other colors look right. Weird... Here's the progress on my "Little Bunny Garden Path" socks.

Aren't they awesome? I love them. My happy thing for today is my puppy Storm. He knows that I'm not doing good (because of the cold I guess...) and he's always right there. See? Ok... maybe not... he knows I want to take his picture and now he won't sit still... aha! Got him. Now... if only the computer would behave... aha! Ok, now the much coveted semi-crappy picture of Storm!

No comments: