Monday, October 1, 2007

Bad day

So today started out great. But it went downhill fast this evening. Dave and I had a fight and... I'm just not feeling good, and my ear is killing me. So it just sucked. But I got some sws today and I cast on for Branching Out for a Christmas gift. Here's a picture.


And here's what my Garden path socks look like now.

So pretty. But all the pink is on the bottom so far lol. Here's my husband, being a dork when he was cutting his hair.

Like his hair? And here's Emmy with Mattie being all loving. So sweet... the dog, not Emmy lol.

Here's a better picture of my sweet girl. Again, Mattie not Emmy.

Wow... creepy eyes Mattie. Creepy creepy. But so cute, isn't she? Ok, I don't really have a happy thing today, so for my happy thing, go here. Ok... she hasn't added it yet... but it's pictures of my best friend's new niece, Olivia. She's so cute...

No comments: