Saturday, September 29, 2007

Oops, I missed yesterday!

That's ok. The good thing for yesterday was nonexistent, as I had a cold and didn't feel so great. Today's good thing is socks! They saved me, you see, from a dreadful fate that had to await me if I kept working on Icarus. Not that I don't love it. It's just monotonous. I cast on for some socks

Although I'm not sure what they're going to be yet. Nothing on the foot. Probably just plain old socks... though I might make them Dublin bay. Who knows. And I also cast on for Becky's "Molly's Headband."

I know. It's just an i-cord. Get over it. Hmm... that's about all in the knitting department. Actually... that's about all the news. Happy thing for today? The Buckeyes are on! :) Hence the Buckeye Scarlet color of this post. Go Bucks!

Added later: I got my Garden path socks pattern! Yay! Must start pattern... ;) I'll tell you about my adjustments later.

No comments: