Monday, September 24, 2007

What? Only 4 wips?

I can't believe it. What kind of knitter am I? There are some people on ravelry who have like, 50 works in progress. And I only have four. *deep sigh* Guess I need to buy some size 2 dpns so I can cast on for Wendy's Cabletini socks. Or just pick a yarn out of the stash to make my sister a mollys headband (scroll down, it's a pdf) for Christmas. Or buy my mom's str so I can start HER Christmas present. Or... all of the above.

Just so everyone is clear... I worked, like, 8 rows on my MS3 today. It was amazing. I started a row, and minutes later, it was done. I think I was getting burned out on the nearly 300 stitches/row thing.

Happy thing for today: Making new friends. Sounds stupid but... it's awesome. Kinda gives you a high, you know?

P.S. I JUST bought Wendy, ya know, Wendy Knits Wendy's pattern Garden Path Socks! Eeek! Must have smooshy sock yarn...

No comments: