Monday, September 17, 2007

Loksins number 1 is finished!

Ok, wow... I'm the slowest knitter ever. Ok, maybe not, but I just now grafted the toe on my Loksins sock. As soon as I finish posting, I'm casting on for number 2. I swear, I really am. I had to change the pattern a little because I did what her instructions said but it was going to be too big. The way I did it worked... I just think I screwed up grafting the toe. I had two little holes. Maybe I just didn't pull the yarn tight enough... but I fixed it from the inside. It's not the best grafted toe ever but I'm happy enough with it. You can't realy see the pattern no matter now many pictures I take so... deal.

Here's another on my foot...

And, hey, off, the foot.

Saturday was my nephew Zach's fourth birthday party, and the OSU game was on lol. Here's a pretty good picture of my mom and I.

And here's my husband... being a dork... wearing the helmet that we got Zach.

Isn't he hot? lol! Must cast on for second sock.

No comments: