Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Coffee!!!!

Hey, it's post number 100! Awesome! Okay, I don't know what my issue is, but I'm freaking hyper... wow what a lie. I had two cups of coffee this evening. I like coffee. Coffee good. Yum. I went to my mom's tonight to groom her lab, Sadie. She hated me (the dog) until I gave her a cookie afterwards. Then she was my best friend again. While I was there I talked to my mom's friend Stephanie and she told me she wants to have a partylite party, so I'm doing it on November 3rd at 6. I'm so excited. I can't wait to make some money lol. Not much knitting today. I wasn't feeling good, my tummy was upset. I got a couple rows on Icarus in, and that's it. But that's ok. Hopefully I'll feel better tomorrow.

Happy thing for today: Coffee of course!!!!!

No comments: