Monday, September 24, 2007

Long... rows... suck...

Ok, I'm really getting tired of LONG rows. It's taking forever to knit one row... but at the same time I love it. I love everything about this shawl. Angie's probably right, I'd never ever be able to give it away to someone. I mean, I don't think it's possible for me to love someone THAT much that I could put so many hours into something and give it away. I'm gonna show you some pictures... but I'm warning you. You can't see the shape of it (because my needles aren't NEARLY long enough) and you can't see how big it is. The last time I measured (about 6 rows ago?) It was 23 inches down the middle, not stretched, and 46 inches along the neck. I'm just starting the fifth repeat of chart one... which means... I'm thinking like, 76 stitches to add, at four per row, until I'm ready to start the hard stuff. Really, I'll be ok. Right now I have something like 277 stitches. Maybe more. Who knows. Anyway... here's a picture of the whole thing. This is truer to color than some of my other pictures.

And here's a picture of the detail on half of it.

Pretty, no? Hey, look, it's me and Isaac Hanson! And yes, this is my only Hanson pic you all get to see... cause I don't want them all stolen. So please please please don't take it without asking, ok? If you play nice I might let you borrow it.

Happy thing for today: Apple Juice Slushy from Sonic. Made me hyper as hell though.

No comments: