Saturday, September 8, 2007

Small Icarus update, and a new addition

Not much to really blog about knitting-wise. I'm still knitting Icarus, and it's still getting bigger. I'm starting the third repeat of chart one. The second one moved a lot faster than the first one, which doesn't make a lot of sense, except that this time I actually worked on it sometimes rather than just sit and hold it and stare at it. You can't see in the picture, but I swear it's getting bigger. On the neck part, it's 36 inches wide.


In other news, my car got broken into the other day. My stereo was stolen. Apparently a bunch of other people in the complex got robbed. I'm bumming hard. I think I might go to my mom's house tomorrow because she has the stereo that's in her old junky car and she said I could have it. So hopefully my brother-in-law will install it for me.

Anyway, so yesterday, Emmy and I went to Petsmart and I bought myself a betta fish. I spent like, 45 bucks on him. Cause I had to buy an aquarium too. I got a 2 gallon one, and one real plant, the others are fake. Here's a picture of the tank.


And the fishey.


I don't know what to name him. I was going to name him Sirius but... I don't know, it doesn't fit him. So I'm trying to decide, and I'm open for suggestions. (This picture shows his true colors... but I may have made him blind with my flash.)

No comments: