Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Solution time

I've finally come to and am ready to deal with a fact of my life right now. I am depressed. So depressed that every night for the past week (except last night) I have cried myself to sleep. Right now I'm sitting here wishing that I had someone, anyone, that I could talk to that could understand me. (I do have two people, but one of them is working and the other one is having dinner, so...) So I've been researching depression, and I remember seeing an idea someone else had. Every day, EVERY DAY, I'm going to write a blog post, even if it's incredibly short, and come up with at least one thing that can always make me happy. Because... making myself think of something that makes me happy will make me think of it, if that makes any sense. And maybe I can use that to help me feel better. I was going to say todays thing is Hanson, because no matter what their music makes me happy but... instead I'm going to say Angie. She's my inspiration, and my best friend... no, scratch that. She's my sister. And no matter how bad things get for me, she's always there, and she has no idea how much that means to me. To try to put it in words... it means the world. Even more than Hanson. (Plus... Hanson made me happy yesterday. I'll talk about the concert sometime soon. Promise.) I love you Angie!

No comments: