Saturday, September 1, 2007

I'm still alive

Well, yesterday was interesting. The root canal part went fine. But I think because of the Novocaine or whatever, and my nerves, it made me sick to my stomach. I was violently sick, like 4 times. And I just felt nauseous most of the day. I still feel funny... but I barely ate yesterday, so that's probably why. I still have to go back and get a crown. *rolls her eyes* Like I have that kind of money... but in order for him to do the root canal he had to take off a lot of the tooth and he said without a crown it could just break and then I'd have to have it pulled. Anyway, so Dr. Joel comes in and sits down and says "I can see you're a little nervous, I just want you to know you're in good hands, and you'll be fine, ok?" And I'm like "Really, you can tell?" While my hands are shaking so bad that it looked like I was... I don't know but I was REALLY shaking. The root canal wasn't so bad cause they let me listen to Hanson and that calms me down.

Anyway, my 48 hours with Loksins is definitely over. I'm almost done with the gussets. Didn't get much done at my mom's house last night, mostly because of the boys. They were wanting us to play all day. I'm gonna work on MS3 and Icarus the next couple of days.

No comments: