Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Labor day weekend, and some knitting content

This weekend was so busy for me! Let's see, Friday I spent the day *after* my root canal at my mom's house. We had a pretty good time. Played a lot of cornhole, which is basically this game with two boards with holes in them that you have to try to get a beanbag in. It's actually a lot of fun. I might buy a cornhole set for next summer from The Buckeye Corner at Easton, it looks like buckeye stadium. It's pretty cool. Anyway, then Saturday Emmy stayed the night, and on Sunday we went to her labor day/fourth of July party (don't ask). That was a ton of Fun. I held her nephew, Joshua.


Ugh, I look horrible in that picture. Anyway, he was sooooo cute. I didn't want to give him back, but he was waking up and hungry, so I had to. Then, yesterday Emmy came over again, and we went swimming with my mom. That was a LOT of fun. Emmy and I went to Easton today, and saw Halloween. Scary ass movie, but not the scariest I've ever seen. And, in between all that, I've been working on Icarus and Loksins. No, not MS3. I can't work on two lace projects and only those. I'd go nuts. What was I thinking with the 48 hour thing?

There's loksins, with a special look at my Underneath Hanson cd from Japan. (Only two weeks to the concert! eeek!) I know it's hard to tell but I promise it's really loksins. I'll have to take some pictures outside so you can see the true color.

And here she is, my baby, my Icarus. How I love thee with your soft smooth yarn and your gorgeous needles... I'm almost ready to start the third repeat of the part of chart one you repeat. Which puts me at about 150 or so stitches. It's getting big. Though it's not nearly as big as it will be. Anyway, I'll leave you with this fun pic of Emmy and I, and I'll also say that if you want to see my labor day pics, feel free. I'm not putting them all on here, but they're fun. Go here.

No comments: