Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Jesus in a mango!

Well, the multi-directional scarf is blocking. It's the multi-directional scarf by Karen Baumer, which I found in Ravelry. I made it with either two or three skeins of Paton sws (I've tried to use this yarn so many times that it wasn't in normal skeins anymore and I forget) in the colorway natural pink, and I used size ten needles. I didn't do anything special with the pattern, besides the great yarn race.

Here is is soaking, with snuggles laundry detergent.

And here is is blocking. It's 66 inches long blocked. I've also been working on my Loksins sock. Here it is.

That's the closest picture to the true color, but it's not purpley. It's more red. Heres a blurry picture of it.

And just for Angie: The tiny little stitches.

Sorry, this is the best picture I could get of them. In other news, I got a new radio for my car. Actually, my mom gave me the one out of her old car. It's not as pretty but it works, right? Oh, right, I should update you all on the Braves. Two words. They Suck. Or, no playoffs. Or, big losers. *sigh* We'll get em next year guys.

P.S. I should explain the Jesus in a mango thing... but I'm not gonna. Angie you may have beaten me to using it but... no, there's no but. It's fun though. If you're not Angie, ignore us please. :) Just something funny she said the other day.

No comments: