Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Ready to go down the garden path

Ok, so I haven't gotten my pattern yet, I'm still waiting anxiously. I'm thinking I might get it tomorrow (or technically, today) so, in preparation, I wound my STR Little bunny foo foo yarn into a ball. See?


Don't you love my advanced swift and ball winder? (The swift being an upside down TV tray, the ball winder being my thumb.) After about 15 minutes... ta da! It's a ball!

I'm so excited, I can barely contain myself. I'll update later. :)

Added later: No, my pattern did not come today. *sigh* So sad... Anyway, I might as well add my happy thing for today. Chocolate. Enough said.

1 comment:

kasiaiscarly said...

Thanks for your contest entry. . . even though I should have reserved a right to reject any entries from OSU fans :) (You'll have to dig in my blog to see where I went to school!)