Thursday, September 20, 2007

Casting on

Well, I've finally cast on for Loksins number two. I forgot the real reason I made the cuff so much smaller. I really hate the pattern above the heel. It's so... mono... well it's boring. After the heel I actually found it less boring. Isn't that strange? Anyway... I'm definitely not going to have enough yarn in one skein. But that's ok... except that the only yarn store that's even close to me has CLOSED and I don't think it's reopening. So that just stinks. I'm gonna have to order it but that's not even the issue here. Where will I shop? *deep sigh*

Happy thing for today. Hanson's song "Every Word I say." Got me through the day today, and that's all that counts. Here's a link to a video... but it's crappy... it's the best I could find though, so there ya go.

No comments: