Thursday, October 4, 2007

Small Update

So, today Emmy's friend Richard, who she met at the Hanson concert a couple weeks ago, came over to hang out with him. He's super nice. He even bought her flowers. Here they are. Aren't they cute?


We went to see Mr. Woodcock, and I got like, 7 or 8 rounds done on the sock. That's not many, considering it's a 90 minute movie, but that was the first time I got any real knitting done during a movie theater movie. It was just my generic sock. I was smart enough to not grab one with a chart to follow. Then we came home, played some games, and then we went for a drive, just to do it. That was pretty fun. I'm super tired now though lol.

Best wishes to Isaac Hanson, who's in the hospital. Keep him in your thoughts and prayers!

Good thing for the day is new friends I guess. Pretty lame but... what can I say? :)

No comments: