Friday, October 5, 2007

And she knits, too

That's right people. I actually DO knit and post pictures. Sometimes. I've been working on my garden path socks. Yes it's taking me a long time to make them. Yes, I just knit that slow. Get over it. (Yes Angie, you still have that one on me. You're so much faster than I am...) I LOVE the way it's striping. It's so perfect. Here's the back first.

And here's the front. Isn't it gorgeous?

Pretty much the only other thing I've been working on lately is that branching out scarf. I love love love love the colors in it.

Once again, that bright blue color is wrong, the rest are perfect. Hmm... mostly. They're the tiniest bit darker. Just a tiny bit though. And, a horrible puppy picture (I just can NOT get them to look at the camera... they ARE looking, but their heads are turned. What's up with that? I know I know, they're just being submissive but give it a rest already...)

Aren't they the cutest?

The good thing for today is my garden path socks. I love the pattern and it's very calming and easy to knit. Very relaxing. Very.

P.S. The other day, Richard said to me "Don't you get really impatient, knitting that? I mean it looks like it'd take a really long time." I told him "No no, see I don't knit to get stuff done. I do it cause I can."