Monday, October 8, 2007

Babysitting fun

Sorry it's been a few days. I've been busy. We had a girls night at my sister's on Saturday, and then on Sunday Richard came down and we hung out with him. Today we went to Emmy's sister's house and babysat for a couple hours. I love love love her baby Joshua. He's two months old... but he looks six months old lol. See?

I held him for a while and fed him, and a little while after he fell asleep I laid him down.

He's so sweet! He stayed right where I laid him... for like, almost 2 hours.

There's Emmy... playing outside with the kids.

There's Madyson, playing on the slide...

and in the toy box! She actually shut herself in there... Anyway, no knitting content because I haven't really done much knitting. I'm sure I'll have something tomorrow.

No comments: