Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Time for something new

Ok, so at the end of 72 hours with Icarus (I gave it more than 48 because it deserved it... after all, I didn't spend much time with it the first 48...) it looks... pretty much the same as it did before, only bigger with more pattern repeats. So I didn't bother with a picture. I don't know how I'm going to spend time away from Icarus. I mean... I love the yarn so much... it's so soft... seriously, you have to try Jaggerspun Zephyr. It's amazing. Anyway...

I got some new partylite in the mail yesterday. Meet the partylite global fusion multi votive centerpiece. It's the new piece for 2007. Here is is on my TV, which is it's at least temporary home...


And here it is lit. It's so pretty... i love it. A lot.


Okay, now, on to 20 more minutes with Icarus... and then loksins. Then, after 48 hours (or 2, depending on how long I can keep myself away from Icarus...) I'll probably go back to it. Or maybe I should work on my mystery stole...

No comments: