Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Loksins get a turn

Ok, so I am FINALLY switching to a new project. I decided yesterday to give Icarus one more day... namely because I love it so much that I couldn't put it down. I decided to give something else a turn today because I was afraid I'd get burnt out on Icarus... and that would be horrible. I mean, I love it so much... Anyway, so today's 48 hours is all about Loksins. I started these a LONG time ago... and got distracted. So now I'm finishing. It says to do 9 pattern repeats before the heal, and I only did three, because I don't like my socks that long. I'm working on the heel flap now. Wanna see? Too bad. I'm not takin a picture because it looks almost exactly the same as it did before. I will, however, show you the old picture of it.


See? Looks the same. :-D

No comments: