Thursday, August 23, 2007

Stash organization

Yesterday, David and I were cleaning and I decided to go through my stash, take pictures, and put stuff on ravelry. So I took a before picture

Which is... everything. my stash is shoved into boxes and wips are shoved in and stuff is all out of order and see that purple striped bag? That's full too. Not much a stash but... give me a break, I just started knitting in like, January. Anyway, I know it's pathetic but... anyway, then I went through it and put the wips in the three middle shelves, some stash and needles and other crap in the bottom, and my scissors and stitch markers and... stuff like that in the top shelves. See?


Then the rest of the stash (by the way, the purple bag is empty now... what to do with it... hmm maybe shawl keeping?) is in this box, all cozy. Go ahead, laugh at the patheticness.

No comments: