Saturday, August 25, 2007

Stealing from the Harlot

I'm stealing an idea from the yarn harlot here. I think I'm going to spend 48 hours with each project. So, I started working on Icarus today at like, 3, so I'll work on it until Monday at 3. Then I'll work on something else (maybe I'll split two days up with something excessively boring, like, the multi-directional and noro scarves). Then in 48 hours maybe I'll work on a pair of socks (say, loksins... seriously, haven't worked on them in ages...) or maybe I'll start my mom's christmas present socks (Yeah right, like I have another 25 dollars to spend on sock yarn this month... I just spent 40 dollars on Icarus for pete's sake...) So, I thought I'd post really quickly to see how that works out. Probably horribly... but let's do this thing.

No comments: