Saturday, August 18, 2007

Ipods and noro

Thought I would post quickly and show everyone my new ipod shuffle, and it's accessories. It even came with a little (machine) knitted sock... but the sock, obviously, is giant sized.That's ok, I would rather make my own. It's pink! I like pink.


And you can also see the scarf I started yesterday for my sister-in-law, Nancy. It's a wave pattern, I found it here. Alright that's a lie. Angie found it there. That doesn't capture the true color but... it's pretty close. I'm making it with this...



It's Noro Kureyon color 147. I bought it from The Yarn Market which just happens to be right down the street from me, so I was able to buy it online but go pick it up. I thought it was relatively inexpensive. Here it is! The lightest green is actually a bright emerald green color, the rest of the colors look about exact.

"Wait," you say. You have a new pink ipod, and noro? This must be the best day ever!" Well... you're right, it is.

No comments: