Tuesday, August 7, 2007

New hair

That's right, I have new hair. Ladies and gentleman, I am a blond. At least, partially. Here's my hair before adding the dye... aren't I hot?

Yeah you're thinking but there's not a picture... that's cause I'm sooooooooooo far from hot... lol

And here's after (Just after... my hair's still wet.)

Anyway, Adeana was over. We had a lot of fun. First, we ran some errands, the last of which being we stopped at the subway where she works and she made us subs.

And shopped for some clothes.
Then we came back to my house, where Adeana showed me that she really can read.

Wait... is that book upside down???? *laugh*
A little while later we see Adeana is seducing my dog...

But it's ok, they turn on her.

And last but not least... well this picture speaks for itself. Really.

Anyway, here's the last pic. It's my hair today, straightened and apparently blondish. *grin*

No comments: