Friday, August 3, 2007

MS3 just got scary

Ok so I'm all excited this morning, get up and check my email to see what the theme for the mystery stole is. I went to the group and read all about it and I think swan lake is entirely appropriate. (It's especially good cause that means I won't be wrapping a dragon around my shoulders...) I was so happy about that, I didn't even bother to check out clue five. So then a little later I'm checking my email... and I see where it says "Don't panic" and I was like "Ok. That can not be good." So I don't panic and I go check it out and... short rows? SHORT ROWS? In lace. I can barely do short rows on a sock heel. In lace? That's got to be the scariest thing I've ever heard. I still need to discuss it with my associate (You know who you are) but I think I might be stopping at row 287 (I haven't gotten there yet) and making it symmetrical. Then I don't have to talk to everyone I know about the swan lake theme (even though I think it's beautiful) because they won't see... ya know. A wing. I don't know though. We'll see.

No comments: