Saturday, February 24, 2007

Update

Well, first off, I hate Fords. The check engine light is on in our car. I don't know why. Probably because the fates hate us. We thought it might be the oil (and it was low...) but it wasn't. Now we have no idea what it is. Anyway, today I went to my mom and dad's house, and my mom gave me a beautiful comforter with three labs on it. We're going to put it up until we have an actual bed. You know, as opposed to our mattress on the floor. *rolls her eyes* I can't WAIT to get a new bed. I'm going to try to talk Dave into doing one of those rent to own places. I mean, yeah you end up paying more but at least you don't have to pay it all at once. I want a couch too. Anyway...
So I went to the library. I got Stephanie (the yarn harlot)'s first book. At Knits End: Meditations for Women who knit too much. It is pretty neat. And I also got some more knitting books. I'm going through them and I'm going to copy the patterns I like so I can go back and do them later. Hmm... I think that's all the news for now.

No comments: