Friday, February 16, 2007

Another day in paradise

Yeah, you guessed it. Dave and I had yet another fight. This time was different. I broke down in the middle of the fight. The we talked about it, and talked about what was bugging us about each other. (Well, everything bothers me about him lately but it's only cause I'm not feeling the love.) I just don't think he understands me. I don't think he realizes how much it hurts me that he doesn't ever just like... sit and be intimate with each other. And he never ever tells me he loves me unless I say it first. You know what it would mean to me for him to say it first? It would mean the world. *sigh*
In other news, I am about 1/5 of the way done with my second glove. I'm waiting anxiously for my new yarn to come. I've already got a couple of projects planned for my new yarn. (I actually think I need to buy a lot more of the off-white, I have two projects that I think would look really good in off-white. This and this. I'm also working on a list of projects to start in the next two months for Christmas presents. *grin* I've definitely got it bad. Last night I kept forgetting to talk to Angie because I was looking at this yarn. And let me just say this now. Oh GOD I can not wait for it to get here... ok, now I'm going to FORGET about the yarn for a while. I am. I swear.
Ok... maybe I won't completely forget... but I am going to not look at it. Definitely.

No comments: