Saturday, February 3, 2007

Do I always have to come up with a Title?

Well, today has been a downright boring day. I got up this morning at 10:30 when my mom called. First, she called to tell me to wake up. *rolls her eyes* I went to sleep at 2:30. 10:30 is a perfectly acceptable time to wake up. Anyway, she also told me that she's not coming to my party. I'm having a candle party, next week. Yes, it's my second one in 3 months but this one is special to me. See, if you host a party and it makes 350 dollars, you can become a consultant and get your starter kit for free. So I'm having this party so I can start my own partylite business. Anyway, instead of coming to my party, she's going to take my nephew Austin out somewhere. I mean... I know I shouldn't be jealous of him because he's a child but I AM jealous of my sister. My mom went to every one of my sister's parties that she's had. That's so unfair. *sigh* Anyway, then my husband and I decided to make a deal. I'll watch a movie of his choosing if he'll watch one of mine. So he picked Apollo 13 (phew... not too bad as far as his movies go...) and I picked (he doesn't know yet...) Harry Potter. See, he HATES Harry Potter. *evil grin* So he'll HAVE to watch it and be happy about it. So there. Anyway, I'm working diligently on knitting those gloves AND reading the Merry Gentry series (Laurell K. Hamilton's Merry Gentry *grin*) So I'd better get to it.

No comments: