Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Obsessed

I'm really getting obsessed with knitting. It started out small. First it was every once in a while I stayed up late knitting. Then, my husband and I had a few fights because I didn't want to put down the knitting to do something for him (come on, I was in the middle of the row...) Then, it got worse. The phone rang while I was knitting and reading this blog. I didn't know what to do. There was a choice: answer the phone and put down the knitting, or let the machine get it. I then forgot about the ringing phone and continued knitting for about 10 seconds, only to realize that I really needed to answer the phone. :) Then just now, I didn't want to put down the knitting to talk to ANGIE. I mean... that's really bad. I need help. Maybe there's a twelve step program... but... I don't WANT to stop... (BTW: This post is violet in honor of the gloves I'm finding it so hard to put down)

No comments: