Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Soap Box - Topic: My Husband

Ok, really. My husband is such a freaking baby. I can't even take it anymore. He just was sobbing his eyes out and saying that he wanted to kill himself because he's so stressed out. First of all, it's interesting that he'd get stressed out now, and not when he got fired, or in the like, 3 weeks he didn't have a job. But sure, now that he's about to get paid, sure he should be stressed out. And secondly, his priorities suck. I mean, here I am feeling so unloved that I'm about to leave him and he's so stressed out about money that he would rather die. You know what I just heard, when he said that? "I'd rather die than be here with you." That's how I feel. But no, no one ever thinks about how what they say will make me feel. He's so stressed out about money that he's missing the big picture, which is his family.
Another thing. He got mad at me for telling the dog to get down when I was on the phone and he was RIGHT in my face. You know what he said? "Would you do that if that was your child who needed something?" Well, first of all, the way it looks now I'm never going to have any f-ing children, so what the hell does he care?? And secondly, no, but I would expect my 17 year old (that's how old I've figured Storm to be) to be RIGHT IN MY FACE when I'm on the phone. You see? And he thinks I'm yelling all the time. Well, I'm talking loudly, but it's probably because you keep the TV so freaking loud. Seriously, the volume? It's all the way up. Really, is that necessary?

No comments: