Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Ugh, it snowed

I hate snow. Really hate it. Like... it's cold, and wet, and I just... ugh. The ONLY time I like snow is Christmas day lol. Maybe I'm a little weird, but that's how it is... Seriously though, it's DECEMBER and here in Ohio we don't get snow until at least January. We hardly ever have a White Christmas. Look at this.

That's not normal. Seriously. But the puppies love it.

They were attacking it. Storm loves to chase snowballs and eat them. And Mattie just enjoys diving into the snow as fast as possible.

So Branching out is officially blocked and ready to be gifted. See?

Oh man... ok well it was ready to be gifted. Now it needs to dry some... duh Krystal, lay something in the snow, it will get wet... Would you like a close up?

Pretty... I love it. I hope the person I made it for likes it as much as I do. If she doesn't, I might just take it back... Anyway, lately I've been working on socks. Garden Path...

Still getting there. I'm about halfway to the heel. I may in fact be the slowest sock knitter in the world. Maybe I could be in guiness book... Anyway, and today I started my mom's second sock. So there, second sock syndrome be damned! Ha!

Ahem. Ok, back to your regularly scheduled blogging. I bet if we pray real hard and keep our fingers crossed, Angie will blog. She has some cute baby pictures I know she's dieing to share with the class.... what about it Angie?

2 comments:

Crafty Andy said...

The scarf looks very nice I will be working on a similar pattern with some sari yarn

Krystal said...

Oooh, cool, can't wait to see it! :)