Sunday, December 2, 2007

Not much of an update

But it's still a blog post, right? I haven't posted in a couple of days because... well... I don't have much news. I'm knitting some but not a lot, I'm a little out of my grove. The concert was ABSOLUTELY amazing, so many good things happened. So so so many good things. I can't begin to describe it on here. Let's just say I talked to Zac Hanson, I held hands for a minute with Taylor, and... it was just amazing. The sound quality wasn't very good, but it wasn't their fault. The place was TINY and it's hard to get such a big sound into such a small room. Anyway, I'm thinking about either knitting something for a charity related event or coming up with a pattern to try to sell. I'm thinking maybe something that isn't over done... like... handwarmers or... hell, I don't know what. PLEASE let me know if you have any ideas, ok? Thanks guys!

No comments: