Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Fun times, pictures, and knitting content! Whoo!

Ok, I know I know, I'm a bad bad blogger. But you'll get over it. I have PICTURES. Isn't that exciting? First, last week, Emmy was over, like usually, and we had lunch at Burger King.. and I have to document it because it was likely the most fun ever had by two adults at Burger King. We took a couple of pictures when we got home.

I'm not exactly sure WHAT was so funny but... great fun was had by all. Even the guy sitting at the table next to us...

I love the crown. I'm keeping it forever. LOL anyway... Then, Thursday, as you all know, I went here.

And as you also know, it was the most amazing special thing ever. Here's photographic evidence that Zac actually talked to me.

The most HORRIBLE picture of me but... that's ok. He was actually like, a foot away but when I started talking to him he moved closer. It was awesome. He's so cute... anyway, here's an action picture of the finished Icarus.

That's the last one for a while, I promise. It's just... so... pretty! I want to share it's prettiness with the world. Today, this evening in fact, I finally got around to blocking the Branching out I did.

There's a close up. It's a weird angle... you can't really see the leaves. Weird. It blocked out to 63.5 inches, which is about perfect, so... that's all the news for now.

Hey, go see Crafty Andy and wish him well, his dog Buster recently passed away. Go on. You're excused. :)

P.S. Man I'm an idiot, send you to see Andy and don't send you a link... there, go. :)

1 comment:

Crafty Andy said...

The shawl came out nice. Good job!