Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Long days

Ok, so I know you'll all be happy to know that I finished my garden path socks! Yay! I posted about it at yarn mafia, you should go look. We'll wait.

Back? Ok, good. I went to see the movie Enchanted yesterday, and it was amazing. I would seriously recommend it to you. It's not a kid movie at all. Well... maybe like, a 8 or 9 year old, but not younger.

Anyway, this post is really about the cause. Angie and I are finally taking action in the aids cause. We (ok, she...) is making up a pattern that we could make socks from or sell the pattern, and we're also going to design a t-shirt and sell it on cafepress.com for the knitting community. I'll let you all know when it's up, but I'm so excited I can barely contain myself. Hopefully we can get the shop up in the next couple of days so that people can buy our stuff for Christmas! :)

No comments: