Friday, December 14, 2007

Jingle Ball

So, Wednesday Adeana, Emmy and I went to Jingle ball, which is basically a Christmas concert with a bunch of different bands. We saw Blake Lewis, One Republic, Colbie Caillat (if that's how you spell her name...) and the Backstreet Boys. It was pretty fun. Not as much fun as Hanson but... nothing could be. :) Wanna see some pics?

Here we all are. I look high... lol but I swear I hadn't even started drinking...

This was probably my favorite pic of the night. We're labeling it "Caution: Emmy's cold!" Cause she looks cold, and she was, but then that sign behind her.. it was funny.

Did you notice that Adeana's wearing the multi-directional scarf? I gave it to her for Christmas.

NOW we've started drinking. Well, not Emmy of course...

Hey look, another sign for my collection. :) If you want to see the rest of the concert pics, go to my myspace page... and if you're not my friend and you want to see them... well, then, I guess you'll just have to add me now, won't you? :) The link is in the sidebar, so, go nuts.

No comments: