Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy Holidays!

Hey guys, hope you're all having a happy holiday season! I myself am not... I have strep throat, I think, and I'm MISERABLE, but bored out of my mind because I can't be on the phone... So I'm posting pictures of myself! And other people too... really. But first off, look how cute my hair is!

And here it is again, in the sweater my mil got me.


We spent the day before Christmas Eve at my sister's house, to exchange gifts and have dinner together. Look how cute Austin and I are.

And then Zach and I... he's such a brat...

I love those kids more than anything else I know... I got Austin a gameboy game for Christmas, and when he opened it he said "Aunt Krystal, it's just what I wanted!" and jumped up and hugged me... and I cried. :) How was everyone else's holiday?

No comments: