Sunday, July 22, 2007

Wow

So, I finished The Deathly Hallows. It was... long. I mean, some of the stuff that happened I was like "Ok that's what I was guessing..." and of course no one yet knew what the Deathly Hallows were... and I found out some stuff about a professor whom I hated that I was hoping was not true, but it was... and she said only two main characters died. Not counting the bad guys (but counting the professor whom I hated...) that makes... Five. Well, two of them are, I GUESS, secondary, but still, five? I was only really upset about two of them, you find out about them at the same time. That... hurt. I actually cried out, and cried a little. But that was the only time I cried. Which is good, cause at the end of books 5 and 6 I cried my eyes out. And one of the characters who died was a real shock but... I'll let you all figure it out on your own, shall I?

Back to MS3. Pictures coming soon.

No comments: