Monday, July 30, 2007

New Project and other news

Ok, So I just thought I would post quickly about my current WIPs. I just started making the "Dream Swatch" from The Garter Belt and I'm loving it. I decided that I HATE my Dublin Bay socks. They're so boring that they were eating my brain. So I'm making the Dream Swatch out of my STR Lucy. I took out one repeat, so instead of casting on 24 stitches I only cast on 18. I'm loving it. Well... I like how it's turning out. I really don't like the knitting it part. I like it but it's a little hard to do. But that's ok, because I love how it's turning out. Other than that... I started Clue three on my MS3... and I peeked at Clue 4. Yikes. It scares me a little bit. cause when you have to do something different every stitch, I get confused. I may have to... I don't know, work it one stitch at a time and cross them off on at a time. Seriously, that's how unfocused I am lol.

In other news, I got my Hanson CD. I LOVE it. And hopefully I'll be going to seeing them at the House of Blues in Cleveland on September 19th. Cross your fingers for me!!!

No comments: