Sunday, July 8, 2007

Bad day?

Well, as you all know, I was sick a few weeks ago, with something like pneumonia. Then, last Wednesday, I called off work because of my tooth (it was hurting so bad I thought I was dieing...). Then, yesterday, I was confused about what time I had to be at work, so I was late. Apparently, all those things added up, because today when I got to work they asked me to resign. *rolls her eyes* I hated that freaking job anyway. I'm hoping to get a job at Saturn, so cross your fingers.

In knitting news... lets see. I started MS3 and it's soooo pretty. I'm almost done with chart A of clue 1, which... isn't very far... but I'm happy to report that it looks just like the yarn harlot's! Except... pinker... I'm also almost done with the heel still on DB 2, and I started a headband for my sister. I say started because I had one half done, but the pattern I was following looked so dumb that I decided to start over... and she's decided to be mean to me about losing my job. If she's gonna be mean to me, then I'm not making her a headband. So there.

1 comment:

Angie said...

You tell her! lol