Friday, July 6, 2007

MS3 Has taken over the world!

Well as I'm sure you've heard, Mystery Stole 3 has started. It seems as though everyone is making it! Which is on one hand exciting cause there are so many other people there to help you out. On the other hand, 5000 + people are making the exact same thing as you. Although, that is even kind of cool because... well think about it. I'm knitting this and at the same time so many other people are doing it... it just makes you feel so connected, doesn't it? I'm making mine in Merino Oh I think it's called, it's made in Italy... and really cheap. I got 1375 yards for just 1400! I was so excited about that. I'm making it on size three needles... no Angie, I didn't go buy size three circulars, although I was at the yarn shop... I just felt it could wait until I see how much room I'll need on the needles. I really don't like circulars so if I can avoid it... though... shoot, I did want pointier ones, didn't I? Oh well. Anyway, I'm of the group that says we hate neutral colors. I'm making mine out of a light pink color, which I figure is still neutral but it's colorful too. And me. :) In other news, I bought some yarn today, including some red sock yarn (not variegated) to make some lacy socks. Pattern TBA. And I'm almost done with the heel on DB #2. Or, since I'm redoing the first one, is that technicalled DB #1?

No comments: