Thursday, June 21, 2007

Update

Wow! It's been so long since I posted that when I got here I was like "This isn't my blog..." because I didn't remember the last post and I forgot that I changed the layout lol! So, new stuff... well, we'll start with the knitting news. I started making a teddy bear from a book called... um... well... I'll have to tell you later cause I can't get up and get it (too tired). I'm making it out of some brand of plymouth yarn in a weird brown color (Plymouth Encore, click the link then color card and it's at the bottom, number 6003. Anyway, I started it Tuesday afternoon... and I'm finished with most of his body Tuesday and a leg yesterday. Except the sewing, and stuffing of course. Um... still working on Dublin bay #2 and I ordered some more str in the colorway Little bunny foo foo. What else... I think that's it.
Let's see... I told you I got a job. I like it. It's not too hard... the worst is when you open, cause the air isn't on till 8 and you have to be there at 7:30 and it's HOT. Then after work (as long as I don't close) I go work out. That's the only time I go because it's easier to motivate myself then.
What else is new... my best friend Emmy is HOPEFULLY breaking up with her dumb, jerk ass boyfriend. (We hatessss him preciousssss.....) He's evil and I'm so sick of him being mean to her.
I know what else is new. I haven't gotten any sleep lately because I'm having such vivid dream that it keeps me from resting. Dave says I'm talking, kicking my feet, grinding my teeth, and tossing and turning all night. Last night we didn't go to sleep till around 1 (wide awake) and then I had to get up at 6:30. So I'm like seriously freaking tired lol. I think that's all for now. Lata!

No comments: