Tuesday, March 13, 2007

New Stuff

Ok, so Branching out is blocked and ready to be lined. I'll post pictures of it when I can. What else is new... well... Angie and I are going to do a knit-along of Stephanie Pearl-McPhee's "Snowdrop Shawl." I ordered my yarn from "Theknitter.com," if you go there it's the color "periwinkle blue." I emailed her to see how long it would take and she said "We're a little behind on orders, but I'll be sure to ship yours out tomorrow." I was like "Awww... she's so nice..." So I can't wait to get my yarn so we can make that. What else is new. Well, I'm making this purse
But instead of those colors, it's lime green, turquoise, and orange. I'm only doing the flowers on one side. I'm pretty excited about it. What else is new... hmm... Not a whole lot. Adeana FINALLY came over yesterday. We had fun. Watched a movie a stuff. That's about it.


No comments: